Report NEP-CFN-2014-02-02This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel Adelino & Song Ma & David T. Robinson, 2014. "Firm Age, Investment Opportunities, and Job Creation," NBER Working Papers 19845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2014. "Islamic home financing and ownership transfer to the customer: Models compared," MPRA Paper 53105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lightfoot, Geoffrey & Wisniewski, Tomasz, 2014. "Information Asymmetry and Power in a Surveillance Society," MPRA Paper 53109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marianne, Ojo, 2014. "Ring fencing Volcker’s Rule? : The Liikanen Report and justifications for ring fencing and separate legal entities revisited," MPRA Paper 53116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salamanca N. & Fouarge D. & Montizaan R.M. & Grip A. de, 2013. "Locus of control and investment in risky assets," Research Memorandum 052, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Herings P.J.J. & Csóka P., 2013. "Risk allocation under liquidity constraints," Research Memorandum 057, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Karmann, Alexander & Bühn, Andreas & Pedrotti, Marco, 2013. "What determines the interest margin? An analysis of the German banking system," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80029, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.