Report NEP-CFN-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degryse, Hans & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2013. "Informal or formal financing? Or both? First evidence on the co-funding of Chinese firms," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Horvath, Roman & Seidler, Jakub & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "How bank competition influence liquidity creation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 16/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Marinc , Matej, 2013. "Should competition policy in banking be amended during crises? Lessons from the EU," Research Discussion Papers 7/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Wu, Qiang, 2013. "The benefits of conservative accounting to shareholders: Evidence from the financial crisis," Research Discussion Papers 8/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G. & Burzynska, Katarzyna & Opper, Sonja, 2013. "Lending for Growth? An Analysis of State-Owned Banks in China," Working Papers 2013:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2013. "Size and liquidity effects in Nigeria: an industrial sector study," MPRA Paper 47975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KiHoon Jimmy Hong, 2013. "Does More Frequent Trading Increase the Volatility? ? Theoretical Evidence at Asset and Portfolio Level," Research Paper Series 332, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.