Report NEP-CFN-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellis, Jesse & Moeller, Sara B. & Schlingemann, Frederick P. & Stulz, Rene M., 2011. "Globalization, Governance, and the Returns to Cross-Border Acquisitions," Working Paper Series 2011-1, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Luís Miguel Serra Coelho & Kose John & Richard J. Taffler, 2011. "Gambling on the stock market: the case of bankrupt companies," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2010. "The economics of infrastructure finance: Public-Private Partnerships versus public provision," EIB Papers 2/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Metiu Norbert, 2011. "Financial contagion in developed sovereign bond markets," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Bitsch, Florian & Buchner, Axel & Kaserer, Christoph, 2010. "Risk, return and cash flow characteristics of infrastructure fund investments," EIB Papers 4/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Estache, Antonio, 2010. "Infrastructure finance in developing countries: An overview," EIB Papers 8/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Glaser, Markus & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Sautner, Zacharias, 2010. "Opening the Black Box: Internal Capital Markets and Managerial Power," MPRA Paper 28488, University Library of Munich, Germany.