Report NEP-CFN-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randi NÃ¦s & Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ã˜degaard, 2009. "What factors affect the Oslo Stock Exchange?," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2009/24, Norges Bank.
- Elisa AlÃ²s, 2009. "A decomposition formula for option prices in the Heston model and applications to option pricing approximation," Economics Working Papers 1188, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Alfredo Gigliobianco (editor) & Gianni Toniolo (editor), 2009. "Financial market regulation in the wake of financial crises: the historical experience," Workshop and Conferences, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 1, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- MÃ¼ller, Elisabeth, 2009. "Returns to private equity: idiosyncratic risk does matter!," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-29 [rev.2], ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Memmel, Christoph & Schertler, Andrea, 2009. "The dependency of the banks' assets and liabilities: evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hermsen, Oliver & Witte, BjÃ¶rn-Christopher & Westerhoff, Frank, 2009. "Disclosure requirements, the release of new information and market efficiency: new insights from agent-based models," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Lawrence, Gillian & Sharman, Amelia & Chapple, Bryan, 2009. "Flying the nest - an analysis of Kiwi firms delisting from the NZX," Occasional Papers 09/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Axel GroÃŸ-KluÃŸmann & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2009. "Quantifying High-Frequency Market Reactions to Real-Time News Sentiment Announcements," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Espinoza, Raphael & Fornari, Fabio & Lombardi, Marco J., 2009. "The role of financial variables in predicting economic activity," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1108, European Central Bank.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Optimal option pricing and trading: a new theory," MPRA Paper 19317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Amarendra, 2009. "Does Firm Ownership Differentiate Environmental Compliance? Evidence from Indian Chromite Mining Industry," MPRA Paper 18716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Balvers & Ding Du & Xiaobing Zhao, 2009. "What Do Financial Markets Reveal about Global Warming?," Working Papers 09-04, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.