Report NEP-CFN-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty & Boyan Liu, 2008. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Uncertainty on Firms' Changes in Financial Leverage," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 688, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Akinobu Shuto & Tomomi Takada, 2008. "Managerial Ownership and Accounting Conservatism: Empirical Evidence from Japan," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University 227, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Nicolas Pellerin, 2008. "L'effet des activités hors bilan sur la rentabilité et la volatilité des revenus des banques canadiennes," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp032008, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Clara Severinson, 2008. "Accounting for Defined Benefit Plans: An International Comparison of Exchange-Listed Companies," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions, OECD Publishing 23, OECD Publishing.
- Milan Rippel & Petr Teply, 2008. "Operational Risk - Scenario Analysis," Working Papers IES, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies 2008/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2008.