Report NEP-CFN-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesper Lindgaard Christensen, 2008. "The IPR System, Venture Capital and Capital Markets – Contributions and Distortions of Small Firm Innovation?," DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies 08-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Stephen Haber & Enrico Perotti, 2008. "The Political Economy of Financial Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 08-045/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2008. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Transition Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 784, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Antonella Basso & Riccardo Gusso, 2008. "A credit contagion model for the dynamics of the rating transitions in a SME bank loan portfolio," Working Papers, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia 162, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Heider, Florian & Gropp, Reint Eberhard, 2008. "The Determinants of Capital Structure: Some Evidence from Banks," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 08-015, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore