Report NEP-CFN-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruce Mizrach, 2006. "Does SIZE Matter? Liquidity Provision by the Nasdaq Anonymous Trading Facility," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 200602, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Hostland, Doug & Karam, Philippe, 2006. "Assessing debt sustainability in emerging market economies using stochastic simulation methods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3821, The World Bank.
- Dimitris Kenourgios & Aristeidis Samitas & Spyros Papathanasiou, 2005. "The Day of the Week Effect Patterns on Stock Market Return and Volatility: Evidence for the Athens Stock Exchange," Finance, EconWPA 0512028, EconWPA.
- Reto Foellmi & Manuel Oechslin, 2006. "Equity and Efficiency under Imperfect Credit Markets," IEW - Working Papers 265, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Martin Hellwig, 2005. "Market Discipline, Information Processing, and Corporate Governance," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2005_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- J.A. Otten & P.P.M.A.R. Heugens & E.J.J. Schenk, 2006. "Corporate governance reforms and firm ownership around the world," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 06-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Kevin F. Hallock & Craig Olson, 2006. "The Value of Stock Options to Non-Executive Employees," NBER Working Papers 11950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francois-Ã‰ric Racicot & Raymond ThÃ©oret, 2006. "La Value-at-Risk: ModÃ¨les de la VaR, simulations en Visual Basic (Excel) et autres mesures rÃ©centes du risque de marchÃ©," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp022006, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruce Mizrach & Susan Zhang Weerts, 2006. "Does The Stock Market Punish Corporate Malfeasance? A Case Study of Citigroup," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 200601, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Witt & Neil Rickman, 2005. "Favouritism and financial incentives: A natural experiment," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0105, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Marie Obidzinski & Bruno Deffains, 2006. "Real Options Theory for Law Maker," Working Papers of BETA 2006-04, Bureau d'Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F. & Rojas, Gabriel V. Montes, 2006. "Releasing constraints to growth or pushing on a string ? the impact of credit, training, business associations, and taxes on the performance of Mexican micro-firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3807, The World Bank.
- Diether Beuermann & Antonios Antoniou & Alejandro Bernales, 2005. "The Dynamics of the Short-Term Interest Rate in the UK," Finance, EconWPA 0512029, EconWPA.
- Gonzalo Cortazar & Alejandro Bernales & Diether Beuermann, 2005. "Methodology and Implementation of Value-at-Risk Measures in Emerging Fixed-Income Markets with Infrequent Trading," Finance, EconWPA 0512030, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "The Indexing Paradox -- Be Thankful for Irrational Investors," Finance, EconWPA 0512034, EconWPA.
- Marco Gallegati, 2005. "Stock market returns and economic activity: evidence from wavelet analysis," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0512016, EconWPA.