Report NEP-CFN-2005-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo Omiccioli, 2005. "Trade Credit as Collateral," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 553, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcelo Reyes M. & Eugenio Saavedra G, 2005. "Probability of Insolvency," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 327, Central Bank of Chile.
- Item repec:col:000135:001155 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000135:001156 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000135:001271 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:col:000135:001272 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alejandro Balbas & Anna Downarowicz & Javier Gil-Bazo, 2005. "Market Imperfections, Discount Factors And Stochastic Dominance: An Empirical Analysis With Oil-Linked Derivatives," Business Economics Working Papers wb055013, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Ralph de Haas & Ilko Naaborg, 2005. "Does Foreign Bank Entry Reduce Small Firms' Access to Credit? Evidence from European Transition Economies," DNB Working Papers 050, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bernadette A. Minton & René Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2005. "How Much Do Banks Use Credit Derivatives to Reduce Risk?," NBER Working Papers 11579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gavin C. Reid & Julia A. Smith, 2005. "Venture Capital Investor Behaviour in the Backing of UK High Technology Firms: Financial Reporting and the Level of Investment," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0510, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.