Report NEP-CFN-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colin Rowat and Jayasri Dutta, 2004. "The commons with capital markets," Discussion Papers 05-01, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Thilo Pausch, 2005. "Credit Risk, Credit Rationing, and the Role of Banks: The Case of Risk Averse Lenders," Discussion Paper Series 271, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Daniele Coen-Pirani & Eva Carceles-Poveda, . "Shareholders Unanimity With Incomplete Markets," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E13, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Campi, L. & Sbuelz, A., 2005. "Close-Form Pricing of Benchmark Equity Default Swaps Under the CEV Assumption," Discussion Paper 2005-28, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Campi, L. & Polbennikov, S.Y. & Sbuelz, A., 2005. "Assessing Credit with Equity: A CEV Model with Jump to Default," Discussion Paper 2005-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eckhard Platen, 2005. "On the Role of the Growth Optimal Portfolio in Finance," Research Paper Series 144, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2005. "The value of tax shields is not equal to the present value of tax shields: A correction," IESE Research Papers D/581, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2005. "Reply to "Comment on the value of tax shields is NOT equal to the present value of tax shields"," IESE Research Papers D/579, IESE Business School.
- Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas, 2005. "Pricing American Options on Jump-Diffusion Processes using Fourier Hermite Series Expansions," Research Paper Series 145, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.