Report NEP-CFN-2003-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin D. Dietz & Christian Keuschnigg, 2003. "Corporate Income Tax Reform in Switzerland," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2003-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2003. "The Financing of Research and Development," Finance, EconWPA 0303003, EconWPA.
- Raymond Fisman & Inessa Love, 2003. "Financial Dependence and Growth Revisited," NBER Working Papers 9582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Trevor Boyns, 2003. "Automation and Management Accounting in British Manufacturing and Retail Financial Services, 1945-1968," Economic History, EconWPA 0303001, EconWPA.
- Chen-Chien Hsun & Shih Hui-Tzu, 2003. "Initial Public Offering and Corporate Governance in China's Transitional Economy," NBER Working Papers 9574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Youngjae Lim, 2003. "Sources of Corporate Financing and Economic Crisis in Korea: A Micro-evidence," NBER Working Papers 9575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franklin Allen & Stephen Morris & Hyun Song Shin, 2003. "Beauty Contests, Bubbles and Iterated Expectations in Asset Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1406, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.