Report NEP-CDM-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claire S.H. Lim & James M. Snyder, Jr., 2012. "Elections and the Quality of Public Officials: Evidence from U.S. State Courts," NBER Working Papers 18355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ren� van den Brink & Frank Steffen, 2012. "On the Measurement of Success and Satisfaction," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-030/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ronny Freier & Christian Odendahl, 2012. "Do Absolute Majorities Spend Less?: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1239, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mikel Alvarez-Mozos & Ziv Hellman & Eyal Winter, 2012. "Spectrum Value for Coalitional Games," Discussion Paper Series dp618, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Britz Volker & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2012. "On the Convergence to Nash Bargaining Solution for Endogenous Bargaining Protocols," Research Memoranda 030, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.