Report NEP-CDM-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rogers, Todd & Aida, Masa, 2012. "Why Bother Asking? The Limited Value of Self-Reported Vote Intention," Working Paper Series rwp12-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Elizabeth U. Cascio & Ebonya L. Washington, 2012. "Valuing the Vote: The Redistribution of Voting Rights and State Funds Following the Voting Rights Act of 1965," NBER Working Papers 17776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jon X. Eguia & Antonio Nicolò, 2011. "On the Efficiency of Partial Information in Elections," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 234, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Horner, Johannes & Morelli, Massimo & Squintani, Francesco, 2011. "Mediation and Peace," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 66, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2011. "Incentives and Stability of International Climate Coalitions: An Integrated Assessment," Working Papers 2011.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.