Report NEP-CDM-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2011. "Arrow’s Impossibility Theorem and the distinction between Voting and Deciding," MPRA Paper 34919, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Nov 2011.
- Sung-Ha Hwang, 2011. "Larger groups may alleviate collective action problems," Working Papers 1113, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Faro, José Heleno, 2011. "Variational Bewley Preferences," Insper Working Papers wpe_258, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bourjade, Sylvain & Germain, Laurent, 2011. "Collusion in board of directors," MPRA Paper 34814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martimort, David & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2011. "A Mechanism Design Approach to Climate Agreements," TSE Working Papers 11-251, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 30 Apr 2013.