Report NEP-CDM-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Finan, Frederico S. & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "Vote-Buying and Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 5965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michalis Drouvelis & Alejandro Saporiti & Nicolaas J Vriend, 2011. "Political Motivations and Electoral Competition: Equilibrium Analysis and Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 11-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2011. "On party-proportional representation under district distortions," PSE Working Papers halshs-00623031, HAL.
- Bernd Hayo & Pierre-Guillaume MÃ©on, 2011. "Behind closed doors: Revealing the ECBâ€™s Decision Rule," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201135, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Fischer, Justina, 2011. "Living under the â€˜rightâ€™ government: does political ideology matter to trust in political institutions? An analysis for OECD countries," MPRA Paper 33344, University Library of Munich, Germany.