Report NEP-CDM-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dahlberg, Matz & Mörk, Eva & Sorribas Navarro, Pilar, 2011. "Do Politicians’ Preferences Matter for Voters’ Voting Decisions?," Working Paper Series 2011:10, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:123 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karin Mayr, 2011. "Immigration and voting on the size and the composition of public spending," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011001, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Abbey Steele, 2011. "Electing Displacement: Political Cleansing in Apartadó, Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008747, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Julia Belau, 2011. "Outside Options in Probabilistic Coalition Situations," Ruhr Economic Papers 0236, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Timo Hiller, 2011. "Alliance Formation and Coercion in Networks," Working Papers 2011.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daniel Gaus, 2011. "The dynamics of legitimation - Why the study of political legitimacy needs more realism," RECON Online Working Papers Series 15, RECON.
- Matei, Ani & Grigorovici, Iulia, 2011. "Electronic governance, premise for implementation of electronic democracy," MPRA Paper 31462, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jun 2011.
- Pelosse, Yohan, 2011. "Inter and intra-group conflicts as a foundation for contest success functions," MPRA Paper 31468, University Library of Munich, Germany.