Report NEP-CDM-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Le Breton & Maria Montero & Vera Zaporozhets, 2011. "Voting Power in the EU Council of Ministers and Fair Decision Making in Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2011-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Casas-Arce, Pablo & Saiz, Albert, 2011. "Women and Power: Unwilling, Ineffective, or Held Back?," IZA Discussion Papers 5645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cousins, Mel, 2011. "The Voting Behaviour of the Irish parliamentary party on social issues in the House of Commons 1881-90," MPRA Paper 30102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buechel, Berno, 2011. "A note on Condorcet consistency and the median voter," Working Paper Series in Economics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering 17, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Ron Johnston & Charles Pattie, 2011. "‘A naked scrap for party advantage, dressed up as a principled defence of democracy’: the House of Lords on the number of MPs and defining their constituencies," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK 11/259, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Rainer Forst, 2011. "Transnational Justice and Democracy," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 12, RECON.
- Monica Martinez-Bravo & Gerard Padró i Miquel & Nancy Qian & Yang Yao, 2011. "Do Local Elections in Non-Democracies Increase Accountability? Evidence from Rural China," NBER Working Papers 16948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polborn, Sarah, 2011. "The Political Economy of Carbon Securities and Environmental Policy," Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics 10-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Ludwig, Sandra, 2011. "Contests – A comparison of timing and information structures," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 12209, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2011. "Cronyism in Business, Public Sector and Politics," MPRA Paper 30231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oechssler, Jörg, 2011. "Finitely repeated games with social preferences," Working Papers, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics 0512, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.