Report NEP-CDM-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Casella & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2010. "Competitive Equilibrium in Markets for Votes," Discussion Papers 0910-21, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2010. "Direkte Demokratie," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-26, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Ezra Einy & Ori Haimanko, 2010. "Characterization of the Shapley-Shubik Power Index Without the Efficiency Axiom," Working Papers 1004, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Go Kotera, 2010. "Endogenous Voter Turnout and Income Redistribution," KIER Working Papers 716, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2010. "Inequality, Social Respectability, Political Power and Environmental Devastation," Working Papers 2010-09 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2010. "Bugs in the proofs of revelation principle," MPRA Paper 24516, University Library of Munich, Germany.