Report NEP-CDM-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gersbach, Hans, 2009. "Higher Vote Thresholds for Incumbents, Effort and Selection," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marco Manacorda & Edward Miguel & Andrea Vigorito, 2009. "Government Transfers and Political Support," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp0912, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:83 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Anderson & Malika Hamadi, 2009. "Large powerful shareholders and cash holding," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp631, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Misra, Jaydev, 2008. "Centralization of Decentralized Governance - Evidence from West Bengal Panchayat," MPRA Paper 15718, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
- Uppal, Yogesh, 2009. "Does legislative turnover adversely affect state expenditure policy? Evidence from Indian state elections," MPRA Paper 15657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M.Rosaria Alfano & A. Laura Baraldi, 2008. "The design of electoral rules and their impact on economic growth: the Italian case," Working Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy 3_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.