Report NEP-CDM-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Leigh & Mark McLeish, 2009. "Are State Elections Affected by the National Economy? Evidence from Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 593, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Azrieli, Yaron, 2009. "Characterization of multidimensional spatial models of elections with a valence dimension," MPRA Paper 14513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2009. "Education and selective vouchers," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2009-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pogrebna, Ganna & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "Other-Regarding Preferences and Leadership Styles," IZA Discussion Papers 4080, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schneider, Andrea & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2009. "Mehr zu den politischen Segnungen von Foederalismus," Working Paper, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg 92/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Stephen Coate & Brian Knight, 2009. "Government Form and Public Spending: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Municipalities," NBER Working Papers 14857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Vikander, 2009. "The Breakdown of Morale," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-027/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aleskerov, Fuad, 2009. "Power indices taking into account agents' preferences," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 898, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.