Report NEP-CDM-2008-09-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002358 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davide Debortoli & Ricardo Nunes, 2008. "Political disagreement, lack of commitment and the level of debt," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 938, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2008. "Federal Budget Rules: The US Experience," NBER Working Papers 14288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Björn Bartling & Urs Fischbacher, 2008. "Shifting the Blame: On Delegation and Responsibility," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 380, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Peter Michaelis & Thomas Ziesemer, 2008. "Policy Diffusion, Lobbying and the Taxation of Emissions," Discussion Paper Series, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics 302, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.