Report NEP-CDM-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Qureshi, Sarfraz & Birner, Regina & Khan, Bilal Hasan, 2008. "Decentralization, local government elections and voter turnout in Pakistan:," IFPRI discussion papers 754, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ascensión Andina-Díaz, 2008. "Media bias and electoral competition," Working Papers 2008-6, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Dimitra Petropoulou & Mirabelle Muuls, 2007. "A Swing-State Theory of Trade Protection in the Electoral College," Economics Series Working Papers 372, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "War and Endogenous Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 3397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James M. Snyder, Jr. & David Strömberg, 2008. "Press Coverage and Political Accountability," NBER Working Papers 13878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ascensión Andina-Díaz, 2008. "Media Competition and Information Disclosure," Working Papers 2008-5, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- John Duggan & César Martinelli, 2008. "The Role of Media Slant in Elections and Economics," Wallis Working Papers WP54, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Andrea Goldstein & Federica Marzo, 2007. "Politics in Africa in 2006: Fewer Bullets, More Ballots?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 45, OECD Publishing.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "A theory of military dictatorships," POLIS Working Papers 100, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2008. "A Theory of Military Dictatorships," IZA Discussion Papers 3392, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hatipoglu, Ozan & Ozbek, Gulenay, 2008. "On the Political Economy of the Informal Sector and Income Redistribution," MPRA Paper 7857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bard Harstad, 2007. "Do side payments help? Collective decisions and strategic delegation," Discussion Papers 1452, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pablo Amoros, 2008. "Unequivocal Majority and Maskin-Monotonicity," Working Papers 2008-3, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Item repec:scs:wpaper:0806 is not listed on IDEAS anymore