Report NEP-CDM-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2007. "War and Endogenous Democracy," Working Papers 0715, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2007.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro C. Magalhães, 2008. "Referendum Design, Quorum Rules and Turnout," NIPE Working Papers 05/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:05-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carl Andreas Claussen & Øistein Røisland., 2007. "A quantitative discursive dilemma," Working Paper 2007/07, Norges Bank, revised 24 Nov 2008.
- Benno Torgler & Bin Dong, 2008. "Corruption and Political Interest: Empirical Evidence at the Micro Level," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Junichiro Ishida, 2008. "Decisiveness," OSIPP Discussion Paper 08E002, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Alex Coram, 2008. "Social choice and information: a note on the calculus of mappings from utility spaces," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.