Report NEP-CDM-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Battaglini & Thomas Palfrey, 2007. "The Dynamics of Distributive Politics," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hodler, R. & Loertscher , S. & Rohner, D., 2007. "Inefficient Policies and Incumbency Advantage," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0738, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2007. "The Transition to Democracy : Collective Action and Intra-elite Confict," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 807, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- David de la Croix & Matthias Doepke, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryo Arawatari & Kazuo Mino, 2007. "Endogenous Political Instability," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 07-32, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Hans Pitlik, 2007. "The Impact of Growth Performance and Political Regime Type on Economic Policy Liberalization," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 300, WIFO.
- Klor, Esteban F & Shayo, Moses, 2007. "Social Identity and Preferences over Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6406, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alex Gershkov & Benny Moldovanu, 2007. "Dynamic Assignment of Heterogeneous Objects: A Mechanism Design Approach," Levine's Working Paper Archive 843644000000000381, David K. Levine.