Report NEP-CDM-2006-08-05This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Luechinger & Myra Rosinger & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "The Impact of Postal Voting on Participation, Evidence for Switzerland," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 297, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Helios Herrera & Andrea Mattozzi, 2006. "Turnout and Quorum in Referenda," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000230, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Linda Gonçalves Veiga & Francisco José Veiga, 2006. "The impact of local and national economic conditions on legislative election results," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 6/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Jacob L. Vigdor, 2006. "Fifty Million Voters Can't Be Wrong: Economic Self-Interest and Redistributive Politics," NBER Working Papers 12371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helios Herrera & Cesar Martinelli, 2006. "Group Formation and Voter Participation," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000225, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hainz, Christa & Boerner, Kira, 2005. "The Political Economy of Corruption and and the Role of Financial Institutions," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 6, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:321307000000000249 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Houser & Thomas Stratmann, 2006. "Selling Favors in the Lab: Experiments on Campaign Finance Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1727, CESifo Group Munich.