Report NEP-CDM-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boerner, Kira & Uebelmesser, Silke, 2005. "Migration and the Welfare State: The Economic Power of the Non-Voter?," Discussion Papers in Economics 728, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Justine S. Hastings & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger & Jeffrey M. Weinstein, 2005. "The Effect of Randomized School Admissions on Voter Participation," NBER Working Papers 11794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cesar Martinelli & Helios Herrera, 2005. "Group Formation and Voter Participation," 2005 Meeting Papers 687, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matteo Cervellati & Uwe Sunde & Piergiuseppe Fortunato, 2005. "A Dynamic Theory of Endogenous Constitutions," 2005 Meeting Papers 728, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2005. "Dynamics of Westminster Parliamentarism," 2005 Meeting Papers 85, Society for Economic Dynamics.