Report NEP-CDM-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus Berliant & Hideo Konishi, 2004. "Salience: Agenda Choices by Competing Candidates," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0407003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:erp:arenax:p0140 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Riboni, 2004. "Time Consistency in Dynamic Bargaining: The Role of Committees as Substitutes for Commitment," 2004 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 684, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Antonio Merlo & Arianna Degan, 2004. "Do Citizens Vote Strategically (if they vote at all)? Evidence from U.S. National Elections," 2004 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 591, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elizabeth Boyle & Zur Shapira, 2003. "Aspiration and Survival in “Jeopardy!”," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp331, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Mar 2006.
- Klaas J. Beniers & Robert Dur, 2004. "Politicians’ Motivation, Political Culture, and Electoral Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1228, CESifo Group Munich.