Report NEP-CDM-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paine, Thomas, 1908. "Common Sense: Of the Origin and Design of Government in General, etc," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters, in: Wheeler, Daniel Edwin (ed.), Life and Writings of Thomas Paine McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000520 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2003. "Multi-Group Incentives," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-201, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000477 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabrielle Demange & Pierre Yves Geoffard, 2002. "Reforming incentive schemes under political constraints : The physician agency," DELTA Working Papers 2002-14, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Rudiger Ahrend, 2002. "Beyond Machiavellism : The Political Economy Of Privatisation," DELTA Working Papers 2002-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).