Report NEP-CDM-2000-07-03This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Cabrales & Gary Charness, 2000. "Optimal contracts, adverse selection and social preferences: An experiment," Economics Working Papers 478, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- William J. Collins, 2000. "The Political Economy of Race, 1940-1964: The Adoption of State-Level Fair Employment Legislation," NBER Historical Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 0128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chong-En Bai & Shang-Jin Wei, 2000. "Quality of Bureaucracy and Open-Economy Macro Policies," NBER Working Papers 7766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:253 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubwor:20002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bogt, H.J. ter, 2000. "Politicians, output-budgets and performance evaluation : case research in three Dutch municipalities," Research Report 00A11, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:365 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xavier Cuadras & José Luis Pinto & José M. Abellán, 2000. "Equity considerations in health care: An axiomatic bargaining approach," Economics Working Papers 479, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.