Report NEP-CDM-1999-05-10This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:kellog:1248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:9907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger H. Gordon & Wei Li, 1999. "Government as a Discriminating Monopolist in the Financial Market: The Case of China," NBER Working Papers 7110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Kolm, Ann-Sofie, 1999. "Economic Integration, Imperfect Competition, and International Policy Coordination," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 1999:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Beatrice Weder, 1999. "Do Corrupt Governments Receive Less Foreign Aid?," NBER Working Papers 7108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:9902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore