Report NEP-CBE-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph BÃ¼hren & Thorben C. Kundt, 2013. "Imagine Being a Nice Guy: A Note on Hypothetical vs. Incentivized Social Preferences," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 201349, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- John Duffy & Enrica Carbone, 2013. "Lifecycle Consumption Plans, Social Learning and External Habits: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 513, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2013.
- Natalia Montinari & Michela Rancan, 2013. "Social Preferences under Risk: the Role of Social Distance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-050, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Miwa Nakai & Tomonori Honda & Nariaki Nishino & Kenji Takeuchi, 2013. "An Experimental Study on Motivations for Socially Responsible Investment," Discussion Papers 1314, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Susana Cabrera & Enrique Fatas & Juan A. Lacomba, 2012. "Vertically Splitting a Firm: Promotion and Demotion in a Team Production Experiment," LSF Research Working Paper Series, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg 12-3, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Tibor Neugebauer, & Sascha Fullbrunn, 2012. "Limited Liability, Moral Hazard and Risk Taking A Safety Net Game Experiment," LSF Research Working Paper Series, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg 12-12, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Cason, Timothy & Sheremeta, Roman & Zhang, Jingjing, 2012. "Communication and Efficiency in Competitive Coordination Games," MPRA Paper 52107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2013. "Are Females Scared of Competing with Males? Results from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 7799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deck, Cary & Sheremeta, Roman, 2012. "Fight or Flight?," MPRA Paper 52130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleonora Bottino & Cintia Goddio & Praveen Kujal, 2013. "What is a fair wage? Reference points, Entitlements and Gift Exchange," Working Papers, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute 13-29, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Lasha Lanchava, 2013. "Free to Choose: An Experimental Investigation of the Value of Free Choice," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp492, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Leeds, Daniel & Leeds, Michael A. & Motomura, Akira, 2013. "Are Sunk Costs Irrelevant? Evidence from Playing Time in the National Basketball Association," IZA Discussion Papers 7801, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jean Desrochers & J. Francois Outreville, 2013. "Uncertainty, Ambiguity and Risk Taking: an experimental investigation of consumer behavior and demand for insurance," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 10-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Charness, Gary & Schram, Arthur, 2013. "Social and Moral Norms in Allocation Choices in the Laboratory," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0t39x0pt, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- ValÃ©rie Guillard & CÃ©line Del Bucchia, 2012. ""How About Giving My Things Away Over The Internet? " When Internet Makes It Easier To Give Things Away," Post-Print hal-00909262, HAL.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & Mathias G. Sinning, 2013. "Locus of Control and Savings," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2013n42, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.