Report NEP-CBE-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:157 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2013. "Play it Again: Partner Choice, Reputation Building and Learning in Restarting, Finitely-Repeated Dilemma Games," Working Papers 2013-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Tobias Regner & Gerhard Riener, 2013. "Voluntary Payments, Privacy and Social Pressure on the Internet: A Natural Field Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Catia Batista & Dan Silverman & Dean Yang, 2013. "Directed Giving: Evidence from an Inter-Household Transfer Experiment," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2013020, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Noam Yuchtman & Florian Ederer & Bruno Ferman & Leonardo Bursztyn, 2013. "Understanding Peer Effects in Financial Decisions: Evidence from a Field Experiment," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 222, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Beatrice Rammstedt & Frank M. Spinath & David Richter & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "Personality Changes in Couples: Partnership Longevity and Personality Congruence in Couples," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 585, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Vranceanu, Radu & El Ouardighi, Fouad & Dubart , Delphine, 2013. "Coordination in Teams: A Real Effort-task Experiment with Informal Punishment," ESSEC Working Papers WP1310, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jade Wong & Andreas Ortman, 2013. "Do Donors Care About the Price of Giving? A Review of the Evidence, with Some Theory to Organize It," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2013-22, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Margherita Balconi & Valeria Lorenzi & Pier Paolo Saviotti & Antonella Zucchella, 2013. "Cognitive distance in research collaborations," DEM Working Papers Series 051, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Delaney, Jason & Jacobson, Sarah, 2013. "Payments or persuasion: norms, subsidies, and efficiency in a common pool resource experiment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Kevin X.D. Huang & Zheng Liu & John Q. Zhu, 2013. "Temptation and self-control: some evidence and applications," Working Paper Series 2013-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Anderson, James H., 2013. "Sunshine works -- comment on"the adverse effects of sunshine: a field experiment on legislative transparency in an authoritarian assembly"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6602, The World Bank.
- Raballand, Gael & Rajaram, Anand, 2013. "Behavioral economics and public sector reform : an accidental experiment and lessons from Cameroon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6595, The World Bank.
- Kotov, Denis, 2013. "Behavioral Biases and Corporate Decision Making on Investing Abroad," MPRA Paper 49858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Cohn & Jan Engelmann & Ernst Fehr & Michel Maréchal, 2013. "Evidence for countercyclical risk aversion: an experiment with financial professionals," UBSCENTER - Working Papers 004, UBS International Center of Economics in Society - Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2014.