Report NEP-CBE-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bou, Silvia & Brandts, Jordi & CayÃ³n, Magda & GuillÃ©n, Pablo, 2013. "The Price of Luck," Working Papers, University of Sydney, School of Economics 2013-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Item repec:ssa:lemwps:2013/14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hansen, Fredrik & Anell, Anders & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2013. "The Future of Health Economics: The Potential of Behavioral and Experimental Economics," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2013:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Falk, Armin & Szech, Nora, 2013. "Organizations, diffused pivotality and immoral outcomes," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-303, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Olivier l'Haridon & Corina Paraschiv, 2013. "Do Couples Discount Future Consequences Less than Individuals?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201320, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Radu, Vranceanu & Besancenot, Damien & Dubart, Delphine, 2013. "Can Rumors and Other Uninformative Messages Cause Illiquidity ?," ESSEC Working Papers, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School WP1309, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School, revised Jun 2014.
- Richard G. Newell & Juha V. SiikamÃ¤ki, 2013. "Nudging Energy Efficiency Behavior: The Role of Information Labels," NBER Working Papers 19224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2013. "The effect of identifiability on the relationship between risk attitudes and other-regarding concerns," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dessi, Roberta & Miquel-Florensa, Josepa, 2013. "When to Pay More: Incentives, Culture and Status in Principalâ€ Agent Interactions," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 781, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Allred, Sarah & Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2013. "Cognitive Load and Strategic Sophistication," MPRA Paper 47997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pikulina, E.S. & Renneboog, L.D.R. & Horst, J.R. ter & Tobler, P.N., 2013. "Overconfidence, Effort, and Investment," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2013-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Isabelle Salle & Pascal Seppecher, 2013. "Social Learning about Consumption," GREDEG Working Papers, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis 2013-18, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, revised Sep 2013.
- Novarese, Marco & Wilson, Chris M., 2013. "Being in the Right Place: A Natural Field Experiment on List Position and Consumer Choice," MPRA Paper 48074, University Library of Munich, Germany.