Report NEP-CBE-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:2034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2011. "How sensitive are bargaining outcomes to changes in disagreement payoffs?," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series, Monash University, Department of Economics 36-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2011. "Economic Models as Analogies," PIER Working Paper Archive, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania 12-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Dirk Engelmann & Alistair Munro & Marieta Valente, 2011. "On the behavioural relevance of optional and mandatory impure public goods: results from a laboratory experiment," NIMA Working Papers, NÃºcleo de InvestigaÃ§Ã£o em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho 45, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Various stages of faith in human psychology," MPRA Paper 35690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Machado, Fabiana, 2011. "Does Inequality breed Altruism or Selfishness? Gauging Individuals’ Predispositions Towards Redistributive Schemes," MPRA Paper 35664, University Library of Munich, Germany.