Report NEP-CBE-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bram Cadsby & Maroš Servátka & Fei Song, 2011. "How Competitive are Female Professionals? A Tale of Identity Conflict," Working Papers in Economics 11/31, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fehr, Ernst & Hoff, Karla, 2011. "Tastes, castes, and culture : the influence of society on preferences," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5760, The World Bank.
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser & Justine Burns, 2011. "Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities," Working Papers 227, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Chong Huang, 2011. "Coordination and Social Learning," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jonathan E. Alevy & Craig E. Landry & John A. List, 2011. "Field Experiments on Anchoring of Economic Valuations," Working Papers 2011-02, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Viitanen, Tarja, 2011. "Parental Divorce and Generalized Trust," IZA Discussion Papers 5898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2011. "Debt deleveraging and business cycles: An agent-based perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-31, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.