Report NEP-CBE-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirchner, Stefan, 2010. "Organizational identities and institutions: Dynamics of the organizational core as a question of path dependence," MPIfG Working Paper 10/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo & Daniele Moschella, 2011. "Toward Formal Representations of Search Processes and Routines in Organizational Problem Solving. An Assessment of the State of the Art," LEM Papers Series 2011/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2010. "Meaning and function in the theory of consumer choice: dual selves in evolving networks," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 153, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Ludovic Renou, 2011. "Cognitive abilities and behavior in strategic-form games.," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Hodaka Morita & Maroš Servátka, 2011. "Group Identity and Relation-Specific Investment: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 11/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Dominance and Submission: Social Status Biases Economic Sanctions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 732, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Feb 2011.
- Hryshko, Dmytro & Luengo-Prado, Maria Jose & Sorensen, Bent, 2011. "Childhood Determinants of Risk Aversion: The Long Shadow of Compulsory Education," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Hubert Kempf, 2011. "Leadership in Public Good Provision: a Timing Game Perspective," Working Papers halshs-00556944, HAL.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:22-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore