Report NEP-CBE-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kirchner, Stefan, 2010. "Organizational identities and institutions: Dynamics of the organizational core as a question of path dependence," MPIfG Working Paper, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies 10/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Faillo & Luigi Marengo & Daniele Moschella, 2011. "Toward Formal Representations of Search Processes and Routines in Organizational Problem Solving. An Assessment of the State of the Art," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2011/04, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2010. "Meaning and function in the theory of consumer choice: dual selves in evolving networks," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management 153, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Ludovic Renou, 2011. "Cognitive abilities and behavior in strategic-form games.," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 11/16, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Hodaka Morita & Maroš Servátka, 2011. "Group Identity and Relation-Specific Investment: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance 11/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva, 2011. "Dominance and Submission: Social Status Biases Economic Sanctions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics 732, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Feb 2011.
- Hryshko, Dmytro & Luengo-Prado, Maria Jose & Sorensen, Bent, 2011. "Childhood Determinants of Risk Aversion: The Long Shadow of Compulsory Education," Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics 2011-2, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Hubert Kempf, 2011. "Leadership in Public Good Provision: a Timing Game Perspective," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00556944, HAL.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:22-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore