Report NEP-CBE-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Faillo & Daniela Grieco & Luca Zarri, 2010. "Legitimate Punishment, Feedback, and the Enforcement of Cooperation," Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics 16/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Brandts & Enrique Fatas, 2010. "The Puzzle of Social Preferences," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 10/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida, 2010. "Feature-based Choice and Similarity in Normal-form Games: An Experimental Study," DISA Working Papers, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy 1007, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 03 Nov 2010.
- Blanco, Mariana & Engelmann, Dirk & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2010. "A within-subject analysis of other-regarding preferences," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 06, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Michailova, Julija, 2010. "Overconfidence, risk aversion and (economic) behavior of individual traders in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 26390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michailova, Julija, 2010. "Overconfidence and bubbles in experimental asset markets," MPRA Paper 26388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piatek, Rémi & Pinger, Pia, 2010. "Maintaining (Locus of) Control? Assessing the Impact of Locus of Control on Education Decisions and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 5289, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Alina Rusakova, 2010. "Personality Traits, Self-Employment, and Professions," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-075, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alpízar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Naranjo, Maria A., 2010. "Farmers’ Adaptation to Climate Change: A Framed Field Experiment," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-09-18-rev-efd, Resources For the Future.
- James, Simon, 2010. "Combining the contributions of behavioral economics and other social sciences in understanding taxation and tax reform," MPRA Paper 26289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Nathan & Hoffrage, Ulrich, 2010. "Compressed environments: Unbounded optimizers should sometimes ignore information," MPRA Paper 26372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philomena M. Bacon & Peter Moffatt, 2010. "Mortgage Choice as a Natural Field Experiment on Choice Under Risk," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 020, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2010. "Judicial versus "Natural" Selection of Legal Rules with an Application to Accident Law," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2010-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Swarn & Palmer, Lance & Goetz, Joseph, 2010. "Individual wealth accumulation: Why does dining together as a family matter?," MPRA Paper 26334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2010.