Report NEP-CBE-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1274398 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/61798 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Glenn W. Harrison & Sebastian Moritz & Richard Pibernik, 2010. "Characterizing Risk Attitudes of Industrial Managers," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-11, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Kent D. Messer & Jordan F. Suter & Jubo Yan, 2010. "Context effects in a negative externality experiment," Working Papers 10-09, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Ruffle, Bradley & Ganun, Yosef, 2010. "Are Income and Consumption Taxes Ever Really Equivalent? Evidence from a Real-Effort Experiment with Real Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 5145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Sudipta Sarangi & Mikhael Shor, 2010. "Age Effects and Heuristics in Decision Making," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1047, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:1469100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keiko Aoki & Kenju Akai & Kenta Onoshiro, 2010. "An apology for lying," ISER Discussion Paper 0786, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Apr 2013.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1530647 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maribeth Coller & Glenn W. Harrison & E. Elisabet RutstrÃ¶m, 2010. "Latent Process Heterogeneity in Discounting Behavior," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & He, Haoran & Martinsson, Peter, 2010. "Windfall vs. Earned Money in the Laboratory: Do They Affect the Behavior of Men and Women Differently?," Working Papers in Economics 468, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Felix Schlaepfer & Baruch Fischhoff, 2010. "When Are Preferences Consistent? The Effects of Task Familiarity and Contextual Cues on Revealed and Stated Preferences," SOI - Working Papers 1007, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W. & Shah, Manisha & Shields, Michael A., 2010. "Intra-household Resource Allocation: Do Parents Reduce or Reinforce Child Cognitive Ability Gaps?," IZA Discussion Papers 5153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).