Report NEP-CBE-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bobrova, Maria & Kümpel, Arndt, 2010. "Reflexive self-organization and path dependency in institutionalization processes," MPRA Paper 22465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2010. "Reconciling Pro-Social vs. Selfish Behavior - Evidence for the Role of Self-Control," Working Papers in Economics 445, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Bradley J. Ruffle & Richard Sosis, 2010. "Do religious contexts elicit more trust and altruism? An experiment on Facebook," Working Papers 1002, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- V. Pelligra & A. Isoni & R. Fadda & I. Doneddu, 2010. "Social Preferences and Perceived Intentions. An experiment with Normally Developing and Autistic Spectrum Disorders Subjects," Working Paper CRENoS 201010, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Mohlin, Erik, 2010. "Evolution of Theories of Mind," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0728, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 May 2010.
- Enrique Fatas & Miguel A. Melendez Jimenez & Hector Solaz, 2010. "An experimental analysis of team production in networks," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0310, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Jona Linde & Joep Sonnemans, 2009. "Social Comparison and Risky Choices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-097/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martin Kocher & Michal Krawczyk & Frans van Winden, 2009. "'Let me dream on!' Anticipatory Emotions and Preference for Timing in Lotteries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-098/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gregory Elliehausen, 2010. "Implications of behavioral research for the use and regulation of consumer credit products," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles Bellemare & Luc Bissonnette & Sabine Kröger, 2010. "Bounding Preference Parameters under Different Assumptions about Beliefs: a Partial Identification Approach," Cahiers de recherche 1017, CIRPEE.
- Martin Fochmann & Joachim Weimann & Kay Blaufus & Jochen Hundsdoerfer & Dirk Kiesewetter, 2010. "Grosswage illusion in a real effort experiment," FEMM Working Papers 100009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Teresa Bago d'Uva & Maarten Lindeboom & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2009. "Slipping Anchor? Testing the Vignettes Approach to Identification and Correction of Reporting Heterogeneity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-091/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Holger Müller & Eike Benjamin Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2010. "When Judgments and Preferences Fail to Conform: Research on Preference Reversals for Product Purchases," FEMM Working Papers 100003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Arjan Non, 2010. "Gift-Exchange, Incentives, and Heterogeneous Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-008/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 31 May 2011.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kevin Denny & Wen Zhang, 2010. "In praise of ambidexterity: How a continuum of handedness predicts social adjustment," Working Papers 201004, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.