Report NEP-CBE-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel John Zizzo & Jonathan H.W. Tan, 2009. "Game Harmony: A Behavioral Approach to Predicting Cooperation in Games," ICBBR Working Papers 4, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Marco Valente, 2009. "Markets fo Heterogeneous Products: a Boundedly Rational Consumer Model," LEM Papers Series 2009/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Leonidas, Spiliopoulos, 2009. "Learning backward induction: a neural network agent approach," MPRA Paper 17267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diemo Urbig & Utz Weitzel & Julia Stauf, 2009. "What is your level of overconfidence? A strictly incentive compatible measurement of absolute and relative overconfidence," Working Papers 09-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Victoria Prowse & David Gill, 2009. "A Structural Analysis of Disappointment Aversion in a Real Effort Competition," Economics Series Working Papers 448, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sebastian Ebert & Daniel Wiesen, 2009. "An experimental methodology testing for prudence and third-order preferences," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse21_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Samuel Bowles & Sandra Polanía Reyes, 2009. "Economic Incentives and Social Preferences: A preference-Based Lucas Critique of Public Policy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Ingela Alger, 2009. "Public Goods Games, Altruism, and Evolution," Carleton Economic Papers 09-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2010.
- Robin Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gaechter & Ruslan Kabalin, 2009. "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 2009-15, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Santos-Pinto, Luís & Astebro, Thomas & Mata, José, 2009. "Preference for Skew in Lotteries: Evidence from the Laboratory," MPRA Paper 17165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2009. "How to Extend a Model of Probabilistic Choice from Binary Choices to Choices among More Than Two Alternatives," IEW - Working Papers 426, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Faria, Joao & Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "A Siocio-Psychological Theory of Efficiency Wage Growth," MPRA Paper 17184, University Library of Munich, Germany.