Report NEP-CBE-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luca Stanca & Luigino Bruni & Marco Mantovani, 2009. "The Effect of Motivations on Social Indirect Reciprocity: an Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 169, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Eyal Winter & Ignacio Garcia-Jurado & Jose Mendez-Naya & Luciano Mendez-Naya, 2009. "Mental Equilibrium and Rational Emotions," Discussion Paper Series dp521, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Uzi Segal, 2009. "Transitive Regret," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 711, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2009.
- Jansson, Magnus & Biel, Anders, 2009. "Psychological Influences on Investors Intention to be Socially Responsible Investors: A comparison what influences SRI intentions among different types of investors," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2009/6, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Nataliya Barasinska, 2010. "Would Lehman Sisters Have Done It Differently?: An Empirical Analysis of Gender Differences in Investment Behavior," Working Paper / FINESS 6.2, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christian Belzil & Marco Leonardi, 2009. "Risk aversion and schooling decisions," Working Papers hal-00411099, HAL.
- Stefan Voigt, 2009. "How (Not) to Measure Institutions," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200937, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Meroz, Yael & Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2009. "Eliciting environmental preferences of Ghanaians in the laboratory: An incentive-compatible experiment," MPRA Paper 17107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Rizzolli & Luca Stanca, 2009. "Judicial Errors and Crime Deterrence: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 170, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2009.
- Hjalmarsson, Randi & Lindquist, Matthew, 2009. "Driving Under the Influence of Our Fathers," Research Papers in Economics 2009:16, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.