Report NEP-CBE-2009-06-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donna Harris & Benedikt Herrmann & Andreas Kontoleon, 2009. "Two's Company, Three's a Group: The impact of group identity and group size on in-group favouritism," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 41.2009, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2009.
- Susanne Neckermann & Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Awards At Work," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2009006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohlin, Erik, 2009. "Optimal Categorization," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 721, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Jul 2009.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Is Novelty always a good thing? Towards an Evolutionary Welfare Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Knockaert, M. & Ucbasaran, D. & Wright, M. & Clarysse, B., 2009. "How does tacit knowledge transfer influence innovation speed? The case of science based entrepreneurial firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-07, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.