Report NEP-CBE-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefania Bortolotti & Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2009. "Exploring the effects of real effort in a weak-link experiment," CEEL Working Papers 0901, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Luca Corazzini, Robert Sugden., 2009. "Common Fate, Game Harmony and Contributions to Public Goods: Experimental Evidence," ISLA Working Papers 33, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2009. "Living in Two Neighborhoods – Social Interaction Effects in the Lab," Discussion Papers 2009-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Diemo Urbig & Erik Monsen, 2009. "Optimistic, but not in Control: Life-Orientation and the Theory of mixed Control," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Diane Mackie & Eliot Smith, 2009. "Intergroup emotion antecedents of reactions toward diversity initiatives," Working Papers CEB 09-008.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Véronique Tran & Susan Schneider, 2009. "Bringing emotion to strategic issue diagnosis: contributions from emotion psychology and social psychology," Working Papers CEB 09-009.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Loukas Balafoutas, 2009. "Public beliefs and corruption in a repeated psychological game," Working Papers 2009-01, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Helland, Leif & Hovi, Jon & Hoyland, Bjorn, 2008. "Self-serving Dictators," Memorandum 26/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- López-Pérez, Raúl, 2009. "The Power of Words: Why Communication fosters Cooperation and Efficiency," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2008. "Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problems," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 90, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Charles Bellemare & Patrick Lepage & Bruce Shearer, 2009. "Peer Pressure, Incentives, and Gender: an Experimental Analysis of Motivation in the Workplace," Cahiers de recherche 0901, CIRPEE.
- David K Levine, 2009. "The Relationship of Economic Theory to Experiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 671757000000000016, David K. Levine.