Report NEP-CBE-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefania Bortolotti & Giovanna Devetag & Andreas Ortmann, 2009. "Exploring the effects of real effort in a weak-link experiment," CEEL Working Papers 0901, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Luca Corazzini, Robert Sugden., 2009. "Common Fate, Game Harmony and Contributions to Public Goods: Experimental Evidence," ISLA Working Papers, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 33, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2009. "Living in Two Neighborhoods â€“ Social Interaction Effects in the Lab," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2009-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Diemo Urbig & Erik Monsen, 2009. "Optimistic, but not in Control: Life-Orientation and the Theory of mixed Control," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & Diane Mackie & Eliot Smith, 2009. "Intergroup emotion antecedents of reactions toward diversity initiatives," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-008.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patricia Garcia-Prieto Sol & VÃ©ronique Tran & Susan Schneider, 2009. "Bringing emotion to strategic issue diagnosis: contributions from emotion psychology and social psychology," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-009.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Loukas Balafoutas, 2009. "Public beliefs and corruption in a repeated psychological game," Working Papers 2009-01, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Asheim, Geir B. & Helland, Leif & Hovi, Jon & Hoyland, Bjorn, 2008. "Self-serving Dictators," Memorandum 26/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- LÃ³pez-PÃ©rez, RaÃºl, 2009. "The Power of Words: Why Communication fosters Cooperation and Efficiency," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/01, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Theodoros M. Diasakos, 2008. "Complexity and Bounded Rationality in Individual Decision Problems," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 90, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Charles Bellemare & Patrick Lepage & Bruce Shearer, 2009. "Peer Pressure, Incentives, and Gender: an Experimental Analysis of Motivation in the Workplace," Cahiers de recherche 0901, CIRPEE.
- David K Levine, 2009. "The Relationship of Economic Theory to Experiments," Levine's Working Paper Archive 671757000000000016, David K. Levine.