Report NEP-CBE-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ondrej Rydval & Andreas Ortmann & Sasha Prokosheva & Ralph Hertwig, 2009. "Uncertainty effect revisited using physical lottery format," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2009001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego, 2008. "Do strong family ties inhibit trust?," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-37, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert J. Aumann, 2008. "Rule-Rationality versus Act-Rationality," Discussion Paper Series dp497, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2009. "Vision and Flexibility," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- James J. Heckman, 2008. "Schools, Skills, and Synapses," Working Papers 200833, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Nigel Wadeson, 2008. "Project Work Uncertainties and the Boundaries of the Firm," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-57, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Bernstein, Daniel M. & Rudd, Michael E. & Erdfelder, Edgar & Godfrey, Ryan & Loftus, Elizabeth F., 2008. "The Revelation Effect for Autobiographical Memory: A Mixture-Model Analysis," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-25, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Smith, Peter, 2009. "Induction, complexity, and economic methodology," MPRA Paper 12693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuemei JI, 2008. "Identity and educational choice: a behavioral approach," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0830, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Ulrich Witt, 2008. "Symbolic Consumption and the Social Construction of Product Characteristics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-15, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Topi Miettinen, 2008. "Learning Foundation for the Cursed Equilibrium," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-096, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Conceição Soares, 2009. "Infinite Responsibility: An expression of Saintliness," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765014311 is not listed on IDEAS anymore