Report NEP-CBE-2008-11-25This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bosco, Luigi, 2008. "Power, hierarchy and social preferences," MPRA Paper 11629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2005. "Policymaking and Learning Actors, or Is A â€™Double Movementâ€™ In Cognition Possible?," Working Papers 26-2005, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- João Carlos Graça & João Carlos Lopes, 2008. "Socioeconomic Complexity and the Sociological Tradition: New Wine in Old Bottles," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/47, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Owen, Ann L. & Videras, Julio & Wu, Stephen, 2008. "More information isn’t always better: the case of voluntary provision of environmental quality," MPRA Paper 11588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Corsino & Roberto Gabriele & Enrico Zaninotto, 2008. "Organizational capabilities and industry dynamics: a computational model," DISA Working Papers 0809, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 18 Nov 2008.
- Thomas Gehrig & Werner Güth & Rene Levinsky & Vera Popova, 2008. "Do investors optimize, follow heuristics, or listen to experts?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-086, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2008. "Automatically Activated Stereotypes and Differential Treatment Against the Obese in Hiring," IZA Discussion Papers 3799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Werner Güth & Christian Paul, 2008. "Downsizing the Labor Force by Low and High Proïfit Firms - An Experimental Analysis1," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-087, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dürsch, Peter & Oechssler, Jörg & Vadovic, Radovan, 2008. "Sick Pay Provision in Experimental Labor Markets," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Paolo Ramazzotti, 2002. "What Do Firms Learn? Production, Distribution and the Division of Labour," Working Papers 11-2002, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Oct 2008.
- Nikos Nikiforakis, 2008. "Feedback; Punishment and Cooperation in Public Good Experiments," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1036, The University of Melbourne.