Report NEP-CBE-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Keith Chen, 2008. "Rationalization and Cognitive Dissonance: Do Choices Affect or Reflect Preferences?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1669, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gillies, Anthony S & Rigdon, Mary L, 2008. "Epistemic Conditions and Social Preferences in Trust Games," MPRA Paper 9626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ortona, Guido & Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio & Scacciati, Francesco, 2008. "Some differences in revealed behaviour under different inquiry methods," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 112, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Andrea, Morone & Piergiuseppe, Morone, 2008. "Boundary and interior equilibria: what drives convergence in a â€˜beauty contestâ€™?," MPRA Paper 9584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Ortmann & Sergey Slobodyan, 2008. "(The Evolution of) Post-Secondary Education: A Computational Model and Experiments," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp355, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Sebastian Kube & Michel AndrÃ© MarÃ©chal & Clemens Puppe, 2010. "The currency of reciprocity - gift-exchange in the workplace," IEW - Working Papers 377, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2011.
- Andrew Postlewaite & Olivier Compte, 2008. "Repeated Relationships with Limits on Information Processing," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Lupia, Arthur & Krupnikov, Yanna & Levine, Adam Seth & Grafstrom, Cassandra & MacMillan, William & McGovern, Erin, 2008. "How â€œPoint Blindnessâ€ Dilutes the Value of Stock Market Reports," MPRA Paper 9604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attila Ambrus & Kareen Rozen, 2008. "Rationalizing Choice with Multi-Self Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1670, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2012.
- JÃ¼rgen Eichberger & David Kelsey, 2008. "Are the Treasures of Game Theory Ambiguous?," Working Papers 0469, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.