Report NEP-CBE-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Tavares Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "An evolutionary model of firms' institutional behavior focusing on labor decisions," FEP Working Papers 227, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Bellemare, Charles & Shearer, Bruce S., 2006. "Sorting, Incentives and Risk Preferences: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Grant & John Quiggin, 2005. "Learning and Discovery," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP7R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Senik, Claudia, 2006. "Is Man Doomed to Progress?," IZA Discussion Papers 2237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cpb:discus:66 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William R. Emmons, 2005. "Consumer-finance myths and other obstacles to financial literacy," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2005-03, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.