Report NEP-CBE-2006-07-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Werner Güth & Gerlinde Fellner & Ev Martin, 2006. "Task Transcending Satisficing - An Experimental Study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Werner Güth & Gerlinde Fellner & Ev Martin, 2006. "Satisficing or Optimizing? - An Experimental Study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-11, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Martin Binder & Uta-Maria Niederle, 2006. "Institutions as Determinants of Preference Change â€“ A One Way Relation?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Grigorieva, Elena & Strobel, Martin, 2006. "Bidding behavior in the bisection auction – an experimental investigation," Research Memoranda 026, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Bengt-Åke Lundvall, 2006. "Knowledge Management in the Learning Economy," DRUID Working Papers 06-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Torberg Falch & Sofia Sandgren, 2006. "The effect of education on cognitive ability," Working Paper Series 7306, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.