Report NEP-CBE-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kets, W. & Voorneveld, M., 2005. "Learning to be Prepared," Discussion Paper 2005-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2005. "Consumers Sentiment and Cognitive Macroeconometrics Paradoxes and Explanations," Macroeconomics 0512002, EconWPA.
- John Janmaat, 2005. "The Hayek Hypothesis and the Production Decision: An Experimental Analysis," Experimental 0512005, EconWPA.
- John Janmaat, 2005. "Ultimatums and Tantrums: A Resource Sharing Experiment," Experimental 0512004, EconWPA.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Matthias Sutter, 2005. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:ese:iserwp:2005-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore