Report NEP-CBE-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kets, W. & Voorneveld, M., 2005. "Learning to be Prepared," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2005-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Maurizio Bovi, 2005. "Consumers Sentiment and Cognitive Macroeconometrics Paradoxes and Explanations," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0512002, EconWPA.
- John Janmaat, 2005. "The Hayek Hypothesis and the Production Decision: An Experimental Analysis," Experimental, EconWPA 0512005, EconWPA.
- John Janmaat, 2005. "Ultimatums and Tantrums: A Resource Sharing Experiment," Experimental, EconWPA 0512004, EconWPA.
- Gerlinde Fellner & Matthias Sutter, 2005. "Causes, consequences, and cures of myopic loss aversion - An experimental investigation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse16_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2005. "Cinema is good for you: the effects of cinema attendance on self reported anxiety or depression and 'happiness'," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.