Report NEP-CBE-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Ernst & Fischbacher, Urs & Kosfeld, Michael, 2005. "Neuroeconomic Foundations of Trust and Social Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 1641, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Egas, Martijn & Riedl, Arno, 2005. "The Economics of Altruistic Punishment and the Demise of Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 1646, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Galbiati & Pietro Vertova, 2005. "Law and Behaviours in Social Dilemmas: Testing the Effect of Obligations on Cooperation," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 001, University of Siena.
- Falk, Armin & Fehr, Ernst & Fischbacher, Urs, 2005. "Driving Forces Behind Informal Sanctions," IZA Discussion Papers 1635, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zetterberg, Johnny, 2005. "Swedish evidence on the impact of cognitive and non-cognitive ability on earnings – an extended pre-market factor approach," Working Paper Series 2005:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Singer, Tania & Fehr, Ernst, 2005. "The Neuroeconomics of Mind Reading and Empathy," IZA Discussion Papers 1647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Svensson, Peter, 2005. "The Survival of the Unfittest: Delinquent corporations and the production of organisational legitimacy through symbolic-discursive fit," Working Paper Series 2005/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Bruno S. Frey & Christine Benesch & Alois Stutzer, 2005. "Does Watching TV Make Us Happy?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2005-15, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Judith Avrahami & Oren Flekser, 2005. "With the Eye being a Ball, what Happens to Fixational Eye Movements in the Periphery?," Discussion Paper Series dp390, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- R. J. Aumann, 2005. "Consciousness," Discussion Paper Series dp391, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.