Report NEP-CBE-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jenkins , Alan, 2005. "Performance Appraisal Research: A Critical Review of Work on “The Social Context and Politics of Appraisal”," ESSEC Working Papers DR 05004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Elements of a Cognitive Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper 2005-46, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gorobets, A. & Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Adaptive build-up and breakdown of trust: An agent based computational approach," Discussion Paper 2005-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nooteboom, B., 2005. "Learning to Trust," Discussion Paper 2005-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Isabelle Brocas & Juan D. Carrillo, 2005. "The Brain as a Hierarchical Organization," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000073, UCLA Department of Economics.